Saturday, June 04, 2005

I Know There's An Answer

Via Eden:

"Pick a band/artist now answer the questions using ONLY song titles from the chosen band/artists…add your answers and repost…let’s see all the different bands and songs….get creative and.have fun!"

1. artist choice:
The Beach Boys

2. are you a male or female:
When I Grow Up To Be A Man

3. describe yourself:
I Guess I Just Wasn't Made For These Times

4. how do you feel about yourself:
It's Okay

5. describe your ex boyfriend/girlfriend:
She's Not The Little Girl I Once Knew

6. describe your current boyfriend/girlfriend:
She Knows Me Too Well

7. describe your current location:
In My Room

8. describe where you want to be:
Warmth of the Sun

9. your best friend is:
Fun Fun Fun

10. your favorite color:
Baby Blue

11. what’s the weather like:
God Only Knows

12. if your life was a television show what would it be called:
Wouldn't It Be Nice

13. what is life to you:
I Get Around

14. what is the best advice you have to give:
Hang On To Your Ego

15. if you could change your name what would you change it to:
The Baker Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home