Sunday, April 03, 2005

Some Observations

Ever notice that people who have auto racing paraphenalia (decals, bumper stickers, or license plates) on their vehicle tend to drive like they are in a race car? They weave in and out of traffic, accelerate unneccarily, and drive at high speed. Since the weather was more springlike (except for the past two days), I noticed many of the more reckless drivers had racing paraphenalia displayed on their cars.

I'll need to see if people who have football logos on their car go around smacking others on the ass or those with baseball logos scratch their crotch and spit.

Now I have nothing against freedom of expession of someone's interests. I just noticed that the most reckless drivers I recently saw all had some sort of racing logo on their car.

I've also learned more about the pope in the past 24 hours than I did since he was installed in 1978. Of course, I'm sure I could have learned about his life before he become pope if I had wanted to. It's like learning facts about recently deceased relatives. One sees them in a certain way only to discover that there was much more to their life.

That is all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home